There are two types of people in an organization: those who listen to their leaders and those who do not. The following is how to organize an organization that works for both. The important thing is that the leader always treats people only in a sincere and positive manner.

The first step is to build a relationship of trust with the other person.

・Build a relationship of trust with the other person first. 

・Listen to what the other person has to say without negativity.

・Ask a lot of questions and try to get to know the other person.

・Give moderate and sincere praise and affirmation.

・Provide your knowledge and time generously.

・Do not speak badly about others.

This positive attitude will help them to trust the leader and listen to the leader's opinion.

When the other person faces a failure or obstacle

・Failure is an opportunity to learn lessons, to change their way of thinking, and to grow. Therefore, leaders should take the failures of others as a good thing and wait for especially big failures.

・The first step is to listen to the other person and understand their thoughts and ideas.

・Be generous and don't blame them for their mistakes.

・After confirming what the other person wants, summarize a few concrete solutions and explain them with love.

When the other person experiences success in this way, they will feel indebted to you, and people who had closed their minds and ears will open up to you. When they experience success, they will gain confidence and gradually be able to do other chores that they were not able to do before, and they will also start to learn on their own.

When you have built a trusting relationship with the other person

・Listen to what the other person has to say without negativity.

・The leader should be prepared to explain the specific procedures of the task so that the other person can experience success. In this case, it is important to make the results visible in numbers to maintain motivation.

・When creating an organizational structure, the key to success is to make it so that if someone fails to do something, the responsibility goes directly to the person who did it.

・The key to success is to maintain a moderate amount of conversation at a moderate distance, neither too far nor too close.

・Reduce the amount of coaching to once a week or so, and leave space for the other person to think.

・When you are talking to someone normally or when you are telling them about your improvement plan, 80% of the time you should affirm the other person and 20% of the time you should not impose your idea.

・Observe the other person's facial expression and state of mind to see if they are listening to you.

・If the other person doesn't listen to your idea, be tolerant and be prepared to fail together and stand up together, and wait for a long time.

・Do not force the other party to change through power, threats, petty talk, or patronizing words.

・Be fair and neutral with everyone in the organization.

・Show that the leader is always learning.

・It is better for leaders to have as much free time as possible, so that they can make the right analysis and decisions and help others.

If you continue to do these actions, you will have a leader who is easy to talk to, and you will gather a lot of information. Also, since there is very little negativity, the atmosphere of the organization becomes bright, spontaneous, and fearless. And when the leader shows that he or she is always learning, the people around him or her will learn from it. In this way, a positive and nurturing organization can be created, with a core of highly capable and good friends. Also, if you just put down a proposal, people will not pick it up much at first, but as their trust in the leader increases, they will pick it up more. This can also be done by people other than the leader, such as friends, loved ones, or parenting.